Rules & Eligibility
The Flyx Filmfare OTT Awards will put up entries received from various OTT platforms for voting,
Voting Begins: 23rd November 2020
6th Dec'20 on Filmfare.com
10th Dec'20 on Flyx App & Flyx.me
15th Dec'20 Filmfare.com, Flyx App and Flyx.me
- Voting can be done online on filmfare.com and various other platforms, as may be determined by WWM, for the categories more particularly detailed therein.
- Any votes registered after the voting dates will not be counted and considered. The voting period may be subject to change.
- The Voter must be above the age of 18 (eighteen) years and a should be citizen and resident of India.
- Each Voter shall be eligible to cast only one vote per category. Voters shall confine their choice of nominees across categories to the Indian web original series and films released between August 1, 2019, and July 31, 2020, in accordance with the alphabetical list of eligible web-series and platforms provided. Voters shall fill in the name of the web-series and the platform which is provided in the drop-down menu. The rest of the fields are free text.
- Nomination Announcement: 9th to 16th December 2020
- WWM reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing voting rules or withdraw, change, alter, amend the voting mechanism, process of selection of Entries, Winner, Voting Rules, Period and/or Flyx Filmfare OTT Awards without giving any prior notice
- By the act of voting, the Voter(s) have read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide with all the rules and regulations of voting as set out in the terms and conditions on the website.
For the voting terms and conditions, please click here.